Boutique budget hostel in the heart of Bangkok with a new unique standard for youth hostel. Our hostel is inspired by the renovated classic loft-type building mixed with Chino Portuguese style in the concept of being clean, simple & affordable.
Our staffs will try our best to help you in 24 hours to make you have a wonderful trip in Bangkok. We aim not only to provide just a bed but a place for the exchange of ideas, inspirations, experiences, memories and making friend. That is the best way to describe the word "TRAVELLING"
We are located on Charoen Krung 22, known as TALAD NOI that is a tradition Chinese residence. Our place is very lived-in with a cool mix of old family houses. Only 10 minutes walk to China Town (Yaowaraj), MRT Hua Lam Pong Station and Hua Lam Pong Railway Station. Less than 5 minutes walk to N4 Marine Department Pier
From MRT Hua Lam Pong Station (about 10 mins)
Take exit No.1. Turn left at the corner and walk toward the street (Mahapruetharam Rd).
When you reach TMB Bank, continue about 20 meters. Then walk across the road and small bridge
over the canal to Ni Chong Sawat Rd. Keep walking until the end of the street.
You will see Loftel22 hostel in front of you!
- A passport or government photo ID is required upon check in
- A key card deposit 200 baht is required upon check in, it will return to you when checking out.
- We accept cash or credit card accepted with 3% charge
- We provide lockers. Please, bring your own padlock or purchase with us
- Due to the characteristic of our building. We do not have lift or elevator.