Lazy Day’s Samui Beach Resort welcomes you to discover a tropical paradise island in harmony with nature. Wake up to awe-inspiring views of the crystalline Gulf, with powder soft white sand, and feel rejuvenated and relaxed in our sumptuous Caribbean style villas on Koh Samui. The evocative location of our luxury beach resort Samui is the tranquil and stunning Lamai Beach, south of Chaweng and only a 2 minute walk to the famous Hin ta Hin Yai.
Be as active or lazy as you desire. Spend soothing days at the outdoor pool and admire the sea views and sunsets from our all-day dining beachside restaurant. Relax with a Thai massage, splash around in the pool or take a kayak to explore the amazing coastline. Our attentive staff are at your service ensuring your stay at our Koh Samui beach resort is one to remember forever.
• Golf course is approximately 25 minutes away
• Diving / Scuba (pre-arranged with diving schools)
• Excursions service whether traveling around the island; sailing off to Koh Phangan (Full Moon Party), National Marine Park or Koh Tao, all these can be arranged by our reception
Follow the signs to Chaweng and then Lamai. Follow the island ring road south through Lamai, past Tesco and Makro stores. Keep following the ring road past Hin Ya and Hin Tai (Grandmother and grandfather Rocks), continue past Fenix Resort and look for a blue and white sign above the road, on the left-hand side. (directly opposite a business sign for ‘Liz Luxen Interpretation Services’).
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted is based on your period of stay and deals that you choose. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Thai Baht.
- Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level and this is chargeable per hour.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, and China Union Pay credit cards is accepted. Debit Cards are not accepted.
• Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- 14 days prior to arrival, if cancelled charge one (1) night, in case of NO SHOW - charge one night.