Terms & Conditions
1. Hostelgalaxy.com is a technology service provider which facilitates confirmed online reservations, between accommodation providers and customers wishing to book and stay at said accommodations, and the purchase of optional supplements the accommodation provider may list on our website, and does not own or manage any of the accommodations listed on our website.
2. Upon accepting the terms and conditions and completing the booking process, you enter into a legally-binding agreement directly with the accommodation provider - NOT with Hostelgalaxy.com.
3. We are not responsible for the fulfillment of any booking and/or bookable supplements made through our website; or responsible for any errors in availability or rates caused by the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider has sole responsibility for his/her property information, availability, rates and the fulfillment of the booking.
4. We strive to provide high-standard accommodations and accurate descriptions of all accommodations listed on our site, including using a review and rating system so that all guests can leave their rating and opinion of any property they stay at; however we are not liable for the standard of any of the accommodations listed on our site.
5. Upon accepting the terms and conditions and completing the booking process, a non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit/debit card (at the time of booking) to confirm the booking. The remaining balance will be payable directly upon arrival at the accommodation (unless otherwise stated by the accommodation provider in the individual accommodation terms & conditions).
6. Any modification of an existing reservation must be communicated to the accommodation provider directly.
7. All cancellations must be notified directly to the accommodation provider - NOT to Hostelgalaxy.com - at least 24 hours before the arrival date (unless otherwise stated by the accommodation provider in the individual accommodation terms & conditions).
8. Failure to cancel a booking within the required time period, or No- Showing (failing to show up for the reservation without notice to the accommodation provider), gives the accommodation provider the right to charge the amount corresponding to the value of the first night of accommodation (unless otherwise stated by the accommodation provider in the individual accommodation terms & conditions).
9. The cancellation period will be in accordance with the local time zone of the property.
10. In the case that your credit/debit card expires, or you change your credit/debit card before the arrival date, you have the obligation to contact the property directly with the updated card details.
11. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that all credit card details are secure, including using secure systems with high-end encryption for all card details; which automatically deletes card details shortly after the guest's departure from the accommodation. Furthermore, although encrypted, we never store a complete card number in its entirety in one system location. However, if unauthorized charges appear on your credit card statement for the card used on our site at any time during or after you make your reservation, we are not liable or responsible in any way for any damage or loss suffered.
12. In the unlikely event of any dispute caused by a technical error in our booking system or any negligence on our part, we are accountable/liable only for the deposit amount taken at the time of booking.
13. It is the customer's responsibility to read all terms and conditions before completing the booking process.
*To contact us directly please email us at email@example.com.